Guess who gets to babysit suzie's ipod while she's gone? That's right, woop! I just burned 7 DVDs worth of her songs and videos onto backup discs. Yes thats right, that is like 30 gigs. She had 4000 audio files including the entire book of mormon in 2 different languages!
I haven't yet decided if the convenience of watching movies via ipod is worth the inconvenience of viewing it on a 1.5 inch screen.
I will be taking over Wendee's oh so challenging job of playing with babies for a couple days this week while she's out of town.
Can you tell that absolutely nothing interesting is going on in my life right now? We did actually just receive an interesting new calling which I will reveal in a week when we get sustained and set apart. It shall be an interesting an educational experience for Ivan and I.
Yep definitely a lack of noteworthy events going on lately.
Monday, March 31, 2008
ipod
Posted by Christina at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment