I got some! What'd'ya think?
Ehh, the only thing good about bangs is that in 15 years you can look back on your old picture and laugh at how silly they looked ;)
Ignore your sweet brother. I think you look beautiful. You can wear your hair any kind of way and look good!
they're freaking cute! themed parties and other peoples weddings, new bangs and lil' chilluns, life is full for you right now. how's the new apartment?
I Really like them!! Lookin' good Christina!
Luv them!!!!!!
I love your hair so cute! Who cuts it?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ehh, the only thing good about bangs is that in 15 years you can look back on your old picture and laugh at how silly they looked ;)
Ignore your sweet brother. I think you look beautiful. You can wear your hair any kind of way and look good!
they're freaking cute! themed parties and other peoples weddings, new bangs and lil' chilluns, life is full for you right now. how's the new apartment?
I Really like them!! Lookin' good Christina!
Luv them!!!!!!
I love your hair so cute! Who cuts it?
Post a Comment