Monday, August 10, 2009

Update;

The possibility of a C section didn't really sink in until this morning when the Dr told me it isn't likely that the baby will safely turn and he scheduled me a C section for next monday (I wanted to do it Wed, as a Bday present for Nono, but that was a bad was a bad day for the doc) Then it hit me like a ton of bricks the reality of it, and to be honest I went home and cried for a while feeling sorry for myself. It's scary, the closest I've ever had to surgery is a few root canals.

Anyway, since this morning a lot of people have called and messaged me. It turns out I know quite a few people who have had C sections and they assure me it's not so terrible and everything will be fine.

Its not so important how he gets here as long as he gets here safely and you never know what the Lord has planned. Maybe his coming out this way is a blessing in disguise, you never know what might have happened. Plus there's always room for a last minute miracle, although I'm definitely not counting on it or getting my hopes up at this point.

Silver lining; my you-know-what will still be fully in tact (I know TMI) plus now I know exactly when he's coming (unless I go into labor early in which case they'll just do a C-section right away) See, there's always a positive side!

Prayers are still very much appreciated though :)

1 comments:

Anna said...

you're in my thoughts, i'm sure everything will go smoothly though.