Saturday, August 2, 2008

Changes

Well, as of yesterday my motherly status has changed. It is apparent that I am no longer a parent (hah! I crack myself up!) But seriously,it was very hard seeing him go. I still worry/think/talk about him all day. Adjusting will be weird. I'm kind of depressed, I feel so useless, I don't know what to do with myself with out a someone around to worry about. It was a challenge for sure as some of you well know, but it was totally worth it. I'm so glad I experienced being a foster parent and that child taught me more than I thought possible. I still have oh so much to learn but I'm going to give it a little while before I jump back in. My husband is a bit traumatized by the experience, however, and won't even let me say the word babies, so, sorry future grandparents, you're going to have to be patient.

1 comments:

Anna said...

oh i'm sad for you and happy ( i think ) and i like you're aparent parent phrase.