Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stuff

Okay, what is up with the "Next Blog" button at the top of the page? It just takes you to a random blog right? What's the point?

Anyway I'm getting ready to fly home in the morning and FINALLY see my darling hubby. He is still in Utah and unfortunately it doesn't look like the motor home is going anywhere just yet and so we are working on a series of back up plans, including the VW camper van we bought last month among other options.

I will post more pics of Libertyville when I get home since it's so hard to upload pictures here.

2 comments:

Janel said...

I think "Next Blog" is a fun way to look at other peoples blogs, you can get ideas or just see what going on in other countries if you can read it.

{jane} said...

next blog is a fun way to see random blogs but beware - I usually run into a porn blog within a half-dozen or so, EVERYTIME! really bugs me. not good at all.

I hope your motor home or VW bus gets moving soon! I'm sure the anticipation of your trip must be driving you crazy!

If you are interested in working any hours, call me, I can always use a little extra help this time of year!